1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup low-fat cream cheese
1 cup plus 2 TBLE sugar
2 egg yolks
3/4 tea vanilla
3/4 tea mint extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa
3/4 tea baking soda
1/2 tea salt
1 package semi-sweet choc chips, about 6 oz
- Preheat oven 350. Lightly grease baking sheet
- In large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar on low speed. Add yolks, vanilla and mint and mix on low until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add to butter mixture and mix by hand until combined.
- Portion heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 7 minutes. lightly flatten with your finger and rotate baking sheet to bake an addition 3 minutes.
- Will seem soft, but let cool on pan for five before putting on rack.